I’m Rik Smits, a 20-year-old from the vibrant city of Eindhoven. I began my academic journey in MAVO and later moved on to study International Business at the MBO level. During this period, I gained significant work experience through internships. I then transitioned to the same field of study but at a more advanced level, where I successfully completed my propaedeutic year with an average grade of 7.4. I’m a sports enthusiast who enjoys football, tennis, hockey, and more. I’m also a people person who loves striking up conversations, but when it’s time to work, I put in the effort. That’s why I’ve also taken up a part-time job in the hospitality industry!
- A young company where English is primarily spoken
- A company that is familiar with hosting international interns
- Must be located in Valencia, preferably in a central location to minimize commute
- The internship should have an international character—either abroad or in an internationally oriented company in the Netherlands.
- Multiple students from the same university are not allowed to intern at the same company, except for multinational organizations.
- The company must have at least 20 employees.
- The internship should be in a professional business environment. For example, startups, own companies, hotels, small tourist companies, and language schools are generally not accepted.
- The company must provide sufficient opportunities for job-related social interaction and intensive communication.
If your organization in Valencia, Spain, is looking for an energetic, dedicated, and fast-learning intern, I’d love to discuss how I can add value to your team. My internship has been approved to start on February 5, 2024, and I’m excited about the opportunities that lie ahead.