Are you looking for an opportunity to enhance your teaching skills while immersing yourself in the vibrant culture of Spain? Look no further than our teaching internship program!
With over 100 teaching internship opportunities available each year across Spain, including in major cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Castellón la Plana, and Seville, you’re sure to find the perfect placement to match your interests and goals. As a teaching intern, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced professionals, gain valuable teaching experience, and improve your Spanish language skills.
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons to students of all ages and abilities
- Assist with the development of lesson plans and curriculum materials
- Evaluate student progress and provide feedback to students and parents
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the language school
- Participate in cultural activities and events
- Native (level) or proficient speaker of English, French, and/or Spanish
- University student completing a year abroad, Erasmus+ traineeship, or work experience (graduate placements also available)
- EU or British passport holder
- High level of English
- Interest in teaching and/or language education
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Benefits: As a teaching intern in Spain, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience while immersing yourself in the local culture. You’ll work with experienced professionals in a supportive and collaborative environment, and have access to language classes and other cultural activities. And with placements available in cities throughout Spain, you’ll have the chance to explore all that this beautiful country has to offer.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience, improve your language skills, and experience the beauty and culture of Spain. Apply today to join our teaching internship program!