Do you love the great outdoors and have a passion for adventure? Join our team as an Adventure Guide Intern in Croatia! As an Adventure Guide Intern, you will lead groups on exciting excursions such as canyoning, rafting, sea kayaking, via ferrata, and rock climbing.
• Lead groups on outdoor adventures while ensuring safety and professionalism at all times
• Assist with equipment preparation and maintenance
• Provide basic instruction on outdoor skills and safety to participants
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
• Uphold company policies and safety procedures
• Participate in team meetings and training sessions
• Help with other duties as assigned
• Must be a current university student
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
• Passion for outdoor activities and adventure
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• First Aid and CPR certification (or willingness to obtain)
Benefits: As an Adventure Guide Intern, you will receive compensation for your work and have the opportunity to work in beautiful Croatia. Additionally, you’ll have the chance to gain hands-on experience in the adventure tourism industry while working alongside experienced guides and exploring the stunning outdoor environment of Croatia. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have an unforgettable summer while learning new skills!