We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Human Resources Intern to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of human resources, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, and HR policy development.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, including job postings, resume screening, and scheduling interviews
- Help maintain accurate employee records and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Support the performance management process by scheduling evaluations and maintaining performance data
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollment and maintaining accurate records
- Help develop and update HR policies and procedures
- Provide general administrative support to the HR department
- Currently pursuing a degree in human resources or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus
This is a paid internship with flexible hours, and the opportunity for a full-time position upon completion of the internship. If you are passionate about human resources and looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.