Are you passionate about building some of the world’s best loved brands? Do you want to gain work experience with the company that invented the concept of brands and brand management? Then our Marketing Internship Program is the right opportunity for you!
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us!
Your Role as an Intern in Marketing: You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team
– organized around the brands that we sell in our region (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders, etc.)
– consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background.
These are some examples of internship assignments that you could have:
• Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
• Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
• Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events. We focus on building world-class brands and products that create customer value. Therefore, brand management is the core function in. Basically in Brand Management, you “lead a company within a company”. To be successful in this role, you will need strong passion and strength in consumer, customer and market understanding and insights to develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
• Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
• Paid Learning Experience -We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
• ** Note – Internship Duration can be 3 months (usually June – August) or 6 months based on candidate requirements. Minimum internship duration is 10 weeks.
Qualifications We are looking for:
• Students currently in their third year (or one year away from graduation) of an Undergraduate or Masters degree in any discipline
• Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
• Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
• Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• English fluency, Arabic is a plus