Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience in the restaurant industry? We are offering an exciting internship opportunity where you will be involved in various aspects of restaurant operations.
- Restaurant Set-Up: Assist in setting up the restaurant for service.
- Taking Orders: Take orders from customers accurately and with a friendly demeanor.
- Recommending Dishes: Recommend dishes and specials to customers, and upsell when appropriate.
- Delivery of Food and Beverages: Ensure timely and accurate delivery of food and beverages to customers.
- Prepare Bills and Take Payments: Accurately prepare bills and take payments from customers.
- Customer Service Improvement: Collaborate on the continuous improvement of customer service at the outlet.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must understand and speak a minimum of Spanish.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
- Internship must be part of an agreement between the school, student, and hotel (stamped and signed by the school).
- Must have a N.I.E. number and Social Security Number assigned prior to the starting date.
- Must have complementary private insurance for accidents and illness during the practice period.
To process your application, we will need:
- Curriculum Vitae with photograph.
- Exact dates of the practical training.
- Departments you are interested in doing your practice.
- Shared accommodation (maximum 3 per room).
- Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- A retribution of 300 per worked month.
If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn, and ready to take on an exciting challenge, apply now to join our team and gain invaluable experience in the restaurant industry!